Eye strain and dry eye are common problems for computer users. To promote eye health, optometrists designed the 20/20/20 rule: every 20 minutes, look at something at least 20 feet away for 20 seconds. 202020 is a simple and feature-rich app for following the 20/20/20 rule. It sets a 20 minute timer which triggers a notification window and 20 second break timer after it ends. After the break timer ends, the notification closes itself and the timer repeats. A short notification sound plays at the break timer's start and end. This app has tons of customizability. You can configure the timer lengths, notification window, notification sounds, and notification text from the settings page. Also, many users prefer a low profile for such a simple app. So, you can choose if the app runs in the main taskbar or the tray, and whether to hide it from the alt-tab menu. Furthering the app's low profile, 202020 offers keyboard shortcuts for pausing, resuming, and skipping the timer. Adjustable notification sounds play with the shortcuts, allowing you to be certain that they went through. The shortcuts can also be enabled and disabled. Get 202020 today for absolutely no cost! Your eyes will thank you!
What’s new in this version
- Updated notification sounds, more pleasant to listen to - Different sounds for start/stop and play/pause
- Keyboard shortcuts that can be enabled or disabled
- Notification sounds with adjustable volume
- Notification window with adjustable text and adjustable focus that can be enabled or disabled
- Extremely low-profile: user can run app in system tray and hide it from alt-tab if desired
- Fully adjustable timers
- "Restore Defaults" button in settings for a hassle-free optimal configuration
- Clean UI with plenty of helpful tooltips
- 100% free! No trial version, forced reviews, ads, or other junk- 202020 is purely made for you.
Published byMichael Chen
Developed byMichael Chen
Approximate size2.23 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryHealth & fitness
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.