What’s new in this version
Version 3.3 This major release includes local hue adjustments, watermarking, versions and in-app sharing of your edits. SHARE YOUR WORK. Share your best photos and their edits to the Lightroom Discover section to connect, inspire, and teach other people who love photography as much as you do. FOLLOW CONTRIBUTORS. Whether professionals or enthusiasts, follow your favorite photographers in Lightroom and see their edit process from start to finish. LOCAL HUE ADJUSTMENTS. Adjust and fine tune hue locally to make subtle adjustments (like smoothing out uneven skin tones) without impacting color in other areas of the image. VERSIONS. Save and compare different edit variations of the same image while preserving your original, enabling unlimited experimentation without creating multiple copies. WATERMARKS. Ensure your photos are used the way you intended by adding customizable watermarks to exported images, from placement to font type, size and color. RAW DEFAULTS. Streamline your edit workflow with custom default import settings for raw images. PET SEARCH. More accurate results when you search for your pets in Lightroom. EXPANDED TUTORIALS. The library of work-along tutorials continues to grow, with new contributors and expanded subjects, from beginner to advanced techniques.
- Powerful editing made easy
- AUTO EDIT: One-click photo editing powered by Adobe Sensei machine learning to make a pleasing image.
- EASY PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor.
- HEALING BRUSH: Remove nearly anything from your image to get the photo you want.
- COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors to make your photos pop.
- CLARITY, TEXTURE AND DEHAZE: bring your photos to life with these industry-leading tools.
- SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo.
- GEOMETRY: Create clean shots by adjusting the image perspective with easy-to-use upright and geometry tools.
- RAW EDITING: Import and edit raw images.
- PROFILES: use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look and feel of your photos.
- CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
- HDR Panoramas: Stitch a series of high-quality images into a stunning panorama in just a few clicks
- Learning and inspiration right in the app
- GUIDED TUTORIALS: Follow step-by-step in-app guides by photo pros and educators to take a photo from original to outstanding.
- INSPIRATIONAL EDITS: From portraits to abstract to animals, see images evolve from capture to final, and view the sequence of editing steps used.
- CONTEXTUAL HELP: Tap the ? icon in edit mode to see relevant features and how to use them to get the result you want.
- Store, Organize and Manage
- ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos.
- FIND PHOTOS FAST: Lightroom uses artificial intelligence to categorize your photos based on the subject or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” will yield all photos with mountains.
- CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Your original photos and edits are backed up automatically to the cloud for access across your devices.
Published byAdobe Inc.
Copyright© Adobe, Inc.
Approximate size1.25 GB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your enterprise domain credentials
Use your pictures library
Access to your Account’s username and picture
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)