Aircall is an easy to use, cloud-based phone solution with call center features built for a better kind of conversation. Get VoIP set up in seconds and start a conversation anywhere in the world today. No hardware. No headaches. The Aircall phone for Windows is a brand new app experience with updated code for better performance, a fresh design, and greater consistency with the Aircall product suite. The Aircall softphone fits inside your existing workflows with easy, one-click integrations, connecting CRM systems, helpdesk solutions, and other essential apps like as Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, and Slack. Accelerate call center productivity with a powerful dialer and collaborative features. Sign up for Aircall today. If you have any feedback or questions, please visit our Help Center or email our Support team for assistance.
- International numbers: Claim local numbers for your business in 100+ countries -- even if your team works a continent away.
- Shared To-Do: Get a complete perspective of calls that require a follow up and archive old assignments as you go.
- Shared contacts: Create and share selected contacts with your team so everyone can follow the conversation.
- Assign, tag and comment on calls: Assign a call to a teammate, add context with a tag or a comment, and the call will pop up on their to-do list.
- PowerDialer: Make calls in rapid succession with a powerful sales dialer that automatically adds numbers from any webpage.
- Call transfer: Transfer a call to any of your teammates in one click. You can also transfer to the most qualified teammate. Know who's available and who's not before transferring the call.
- Call recording: Review call recordings to help confirm details, monitor quality and guide training sessions.
- Skill-Based Routing: Route calls to teammates grouped by shared skills like a linguistic or technical specialty.
- Queue Callback: Give callers the power to opt out of a waiting line and receive your outbound reply at a alter time.
- App ecosystem: Aircall has over 80 out-of-the-box integrations with CRMs, helpdesks and productivity tools to keep all your conversations connected.
Published byAircall.io, Inc
Approximate size180.18 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.