Wasting too much time preparing icons for your applications? Do it now with a single click!
What’s new in this version
Fixed an issue that prevented the save dialog to appear when the last used folder was removed. Bugfixes and Updates.
- Easily create icon sets for all platforms
- Instant preview of the generated icons in all sizes
- Save directly as Apple ICNS, Windows ICO, or ZIP archive
- No need to export to PNG: supports direct rendering of SVG files
- Also supports input in PNG, BMP, GIF, and JPEG formats
- When using raster images, please use a high resolution (1024x1024 pixel) image as input