CalenGoo is calendar, to-do list, contacts and email program. It can sync with Google accounts, Exchange accounts (EWS), IMAP, CalDAV accounts (e.g. iCloud) and Evernote. You can view your calendar in different formats (day, 7-day, week, month, agenda and year) and you can rearrange the panes to fit your needs. E.g. you can put templates or contacts in a sidebar to quickly create new events by dragging a template or a contact into the calendar.
What’s new in this version
New styles for the week and year view. Additional actions for the multi select function. Added support for saving draft emails on the server. Bug fixes
- Sync Calendars, To-Dos, Contacts and Emails
- Account types: Google, Exchange (EWS), CalDAV/CardDAV (e.g. iCloud), IMAP, Evernote, Toodledo
- Day, Week, Month, Agenda and Year view
- Drag&Drop: Drag a contact, an email or a template into the calendar view to create a new event from it.
- Customizable layout: You can rearrange the panes, e.g. create a sidebar for tasks or events
- Connect CalenGoo on iOS/Android: You can send phone numbers (e.g. by clicking the number in a contact) or locations to CalenGoo on your phone to call the number or navigate to it.
- Many configuration options
- Special calendars: Birthdays, Weather forecast, Holidays
- Event features: Completable events, floating events, short task lists in events