What’s new in this version
- Smaller app size. We’ve been working hard under-the-hood to ensure Complete Anatomy takes up less space on your device. Enjoy the same quality with a smaller download size with this release. - Improved Models Menu design. With easy-to-use tabs and clear thumbnail images, it’s now easier than ever to find the model you need to study.
- The FULL MALE HUMAN ANATOMY model including 12 multi-layered body systems, and world-leading FEMALE thorax and pelvic prosections
- 22 microscopic models including Cochlea, Photoreceptor Cells, Scalp & Meninges, Retinal Layers, Bronchial Tree, Skeletal Muscle & Fiber, Blood Vessels, Eye, Kidney Lobe, Tongue, Sperm and more
- Interactive Radiological imagery: match structures from the image with the 3D model
- System Layers: Bone Parts, Surfaces & Landmarks, Muscle Origin & Insertion points & Dermatomes
- Physiological features: Beating Heart, Interactive Muscle Motion, Origin Path tracing for nerves & arteries, Muscle Innervation & Muscle Arterial Supply
- Interactive cross-section feature to identify structures in context
- Student Plus: also includes ability to receive curriculum content from an Educator
- A vast library of curated learning material including Quizzes
- Range of educational Courses by world-renowned authors
- Over 1,500 clinical videos on topics of Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Fitness, Dentistry and more
- Additional Tools: Sketch, Fracture, Discover, Pain & Growth
CopyrightCopyright © 2022 3D4Medical
Developed by3D4Medical from Elsevier
Approximate size1.62 GB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.