Overview: This is an excellent book that gives you a feel of your own Cookery Book. Don't refer multiple sources for your recipe collections any more, consolidate all your recipes in this one book and search freely and instantly access any recipe of your OWN collection in seconds. Add recipes with pictures, YouTube/ video links, categorize, tag it, rate it, add keywords, and more. Virtual Books The Cookery Book with huge collection, is convenient to flip through if you can logically break it into multiple virtual books. Example: My Favourites, Spicy Recipes, Dr. Raju's collection, 5-Starred Recipes" and so on. This is exactly what we did. Wherever you are in search results, save the results as a new Virtual Book.
- Full screen recipe view with ability to Rate the Recipe
- [Settings] As download. Incudes the Complimentary Recipes from the Indian Naturopathic doctor - "Dr. Manthena Satyanarayana Raju" for the health conscious people.
- Edit any of the recipes. Add & Delete recipes the way you like.
- Attach the photo of the recipe from picture library or capture a new photo for your recipe
- Attach the photo of the recipe from picture library or capture a new photo for your recipe Displays the 20 last accessed (recent) Recipes in the Home page
- Displays the Total Recipe Count, number of Virtual Books and Recipe Count for each Virtual Book
- Powerful Search: Search a recipe on any of the attributes including - Name, Category, Recipe Rating, Cuisine, Source of the recipe, Keywords, Recipe Type and Recipe Tags.
- Recipe Tags: Create the Tags (from settings charm) and conveniently tag recipes so you can then search by these tags, or create Virtual Books out of these tags.
- Categories: Manage your own Recipe Categories (from settings charm)
- Virtual Books: Easily save your queries, filtered recipes as a ready to flip Virtual Book.
- Manage Virtual Books: Rename, Edit and Export the Virtual Books.