Start your 1-WEEK FREE TRIAL* and experience a simplified CAD workflow using professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools. Continue to enhance your visual communication expertise at an affordable subscription rate. Achieve outstanding results with CorelCAD™, an affordable collection of powerful 2D drafting and 3D design tools, purpose-built for architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and manufacturing professionals who demand precision. ROBUST SET OF DESIGN TOOLS Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of the leading computer aided design software. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly. TRANSFORM FROM 2D TO 3D Easily transform 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics in just a few clicks. Feel confident you will achieve amazing results, deliver to specifications and to project parameters, every time. FILE COMPATIBILITY AND 3D PRINTING CorelCAD supports leading formats, including .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .DWF, .STL, .SAT, .SHP, and .DWS. Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. 3D printing is also simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection. SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE With native support for the latest .DWG file format, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for a rich experience. - - - SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS† Stay up-to-the-minute when you choose between a monthly subscription and an annual subscription option, that offers additional cost savings. With subscription, CorelCAD software is always up-to-date and will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices and technologies. You can use the software, save and output your work as long as your subscription is active. Terms of Service: https://www.corel.com/tos * CorelCAD will automatically be in "free demo mode" allowing for the evaluation of drawing and editing tools. Output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing) is disabled when running CorelCAD in demo mode. To access the 1-week free trial period with full functionality, including output functionality (saving, exporting, and printing), sign up for a subscription. † Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
What’s new in this version
New features: • Associative Patterns | Apply associativity in the Pattern command to duplicate objects and patterns along a path in the same perspective to quickly create larger, more complex graphics. • Drawing Compare Palette | Compare two CAD files and highlight tracked changes in various colors. Designers can see edits, show options to stakeholders, and define workflow changes. • Convert Dynamic Blocks to Custom Blocks | Save changes to dynamic block definitions by converting them to custom blocks, providing more control and editing abilities in your files. Enhanced features: • Redesigned Print Dialog | Get more control with a streamlined printing process bringing multiple print options to one centralized location • PDF Output | Adjust the file size and image quality to fit your needs, with the enhanced ability to set the quality of raster and vector images when exporting your work to PDFs. • Tool improvements | Enjoy enhancements to the Offset, Extend, and Zoom tools. • Startup time | Get to your project faster with improved startup time.
- 2D DRAFTING | An expansive collection of drafting tools that deliver the control and precision professional engineers and designers require.
- POLYSOLID 3D SOLID EDITING AND MODELING TOOLS | Use PolySolid to draw 3D solid objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Apply ChamferEdges to bevel 3D solid objects, with Face and Loop options.
- EASY FILE SHARING | Format support for .DWG, .PDF, .SVG, .EPS, .CDR, .DES, .DXF, .DWT and .DWF, makes it easy to collaborate and share files.
- 3D PRINTING | Export 3D solid objects to .STL, a commonly-used format for 3D prints. Print 3D prototypes using .STL support for direct connection to 3D printers or output.
- AUTOCAD COMPATABILITY | Open, edit, and save files with the latest AutoCAD .DWG file format.
- TRANSITION FROM 2D TO 3D | Create a 2D design in CorelCAD or import from CorelDRAW to shift to 3D. Extrude, revolve, or sweep 2D entities along a path to go from 2D drafting to 3D modeling.
- LAYER PALETTE | Access layer controls easily without leaving the drawing UI. Merge one or multiple layers to a destination layer.
- DESIGN RESOURCES | Access and manage design components like blocks, styles, drawings, and images for a variety of CAD projects in industries like technology, engineering, or manufacturing.
- LAYER GROUP FILTERS | Group all the referenced layers from other drawings that are created automatically when attaching external references.
- DRAWING CONSTRAINT FEATURES | The set constraint name format can specify how dimensional constraints are displayed, and geometric shapes conform to dimensional constraints.
- MULTILEADER AND DIMENSION TOOLS | Configure callouts and leader lines that auto-adjust. Create a new dimension style from a specified dimension, and use Smart Dimension tools for accuracy.
- CUSTOM BLOCK FEATURES | Save a Custom Block (symbol definition) as a separate drawing with New CBWBlockAs or test Custom Block definitions without exiting the Block Editor.
- PATTERNS TOOL | Duplicate objects and patterns along a linear and circular path in the same perspective to quickly create larger complex graphics.
- OBJECT SNAPS AND GRIPS | Redistribute objects with Object Snaps, Grips, and Polar Guides. Contextual shortcut menus allow interactive editing of the geometry.
- 3D DESIGN AND EDITING TOOLS | Edit three dimensional designs using a wide list of tools, including Boolean, PushPull tools, and OffsetEdges.
- STL FILE IMPORT | Import stereolithography files to insert contained 3D objects. Further modification is also possible on ready-made 3D design imports.
- 3D MOUSE SUPPORT | Navigate in 3D with support for 3Dconnexion input devices.
- DATA EXTRACTION WIZARD | Use the Data Extraction Wizard to specify and/or block object attributes, extract information.
- TABLE SUPPORT | Export tables as CSV for use in Microsoft Excel or database applications. Add formulas into cells and modify existing tables on screen.
- ANNOTATION AND MARKUP | Add recorded messages, reminders, or instructions into drawings with VoiceNotes tool. Mark or mask portions of drawings to exempt from annotations.
Published byCorel Corporation
CopyrightCopyright © 2021 Corel Corporation.
Developed byCorel Corporation
Approximate size542.98 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.