CROSSBOW is a file transfer program that is capable of sending very large files at extremely high speeds over your existing Internet connection. It is 10~30 times faster than conventional protocols (FTP, HTTP, etc). The CROSSBOW application is all-in-one, functioning as a client and/or server at the same time. It can send and receive files to/from remote PCs also running CROSSBOW. <NOTICE> This is a distribution package. Only installation is possible. A valid license is required to use major functions. Please contact with our sales. firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s new in this version
Compatible with CROSSBOW for macOS. Protocol Updated for better performance (not compatible with 3.x versions). Better UI interaction.
- Delivers files 16~30 times faster than traditional transfer software
- Send files even in the worst network condition
- Performance increase with more CPUs and memory, SSD
- One source can send several files to multiple destinations at the same time
- Works as Client and Server at the same time