Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different experiences. In Sandbox mode gamers will focus solely on managing their business and economy – to build their very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes. In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power. Gamers will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPC’s and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games – You will even have a damsel in distress to save!
- - Real-time management sim and RPG in one!
- - Two distinct game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story (12 different endings!) and nearly endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans
- - A rich and detailed lore with feuding factions and powerful organizations – choose to forge alliances or work against others in an original low fantasy setting
- - Once in a lifetime culinary adventure designed in cooperation with the experts from Nerds’ Kitchen! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups
- - A complex tavern economy simulation with various groups of customers, special guests, unique and regular employees, dozens of resources and facilities to build and develop
- - Expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationships with different guests and fractions
Copyright© 2021 Klabater SA. Crossroads Inn and Klabater are trademarks of Klabater SA. Developed and Published by Klabater. All rights reserved.
Approximate size6.59 GB
Age ratingFor ages 18 and over
This app canUse your location
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use data stored on an external storage device
Access to your Account’s username and picture