Cyberduck is an FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2 & OpenStack Swift browser to transfer files to your web hosting service provider and connecting to cloud storage accounts from Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Storage and Amazon S3 with the same easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The browser allows to download, upload and move or copy files using drag and drop with an hierarchical view to browse large folder structures efficiently. Transfers are handled with ease including synchronisation of local with remote directories. To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations. If you have a feature request or bug to report, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of leaving a comment.
What’s new in this version
• [Feature] New "Auto" default option for number of connections for transfers • [Feature] Increased default to 5 concurrent connections for transfers for protocols other than FTP • [Feature] Allow toggling versioning configuration for bucket (Google Storage) • [Feature] Display and restore of previous file versions in bucket (Google Storage) • [Feature] Support email@example.com cipher (SFTP) (#8554) • [Feature] Share file option to set public-read ACL on file and copy URL (S3, Google Storage) • [Feature] Tremendously faster uploading folders with many files to vault (Cryptomator, OneDrive, Google Drive, Backblaze B2) (#10849) • [Feature] Substantially faster uploading folders with many files (OneDrive, Google Drive, Backblaze B2) • [Bugfix] Maximum number of simultaneous transfers not handled properly (#11001) • [Bugfix] Interoperability with China region operated by 21Vianet (OneDrive, Sharepoint) (#11415) • [Bugfix] Support Elliptic Curve (EC) based client certificates for authentication (WebDAV, Windows) • [Bugfix] Interoperability with OpenSSH for Windows (SFTP) • [Bugfix] Segmented download fail with longer filenames (Windows)
- Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options.
- With an easy to use interface, connect to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Racks
- Both Amazon CloudFront and Akamai content delivery networks (CDN) can be easily configured to distribute your files worldwide from edge locations.
- Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field.
- Connect to Azure Blob Storage with ease.
- Access any Dropbox account without synchronising files to your local computer.
- Access any Google Drive account without synchronising files to your local computer.
- Reads your proxy configuration from network settings. Encrypts passwords limiting access to your account.
- A widely tested FTP (File Transfer Protocol) implementation for the best interoperability with support for FTP over secured SSL/TLS connections.
CopyrightCyberduck® is a registered trademark of iterate GmbH
Approximate size112.21 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Cymraeg (Y Deyrnas Unedig)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)