D&D Player Character Sheet contains all races, classes and backgrounds from the first version of Player's Handbook. You can use a character builder interface to create your character and D&D Player Character Sheet will calculate all the scores and modifiers based on your choices. Multiclassing is supported. The app lets you manage multiple characters and display their character sheets based on the character builder choices. Homebrew new items, new classes and new races to your liking with the specialized programming language. You can export items, classes, races and character builds and edit and share them with other players. The programming language gives you the full freedom to create any kind of an item or character modification. The app does not support spells and casting rolls. It is meant to be used for character building and character sheet calculation. No internet connection is required. All app features are implemented offline and you can export and edit even the built-in races, classes and items. The app supports acrylic themes and both light and dark themes.
- Character building with selectable races, classes and backgrounds.
- All races and classes from the Player's Handbook.
- Character sheet calculation based on the character builder choices.
- Homebrew items, races, classes and backgrounds with a specialized programming language.
- Build and share characters and items completely offline.