The Desk Control™ App is developed for users of electric sit-stand desks, equipped with either of the LINAK® Desk Panels: DPG1M, DPG1B, or DPG1C. LINAK® Desk Control™ allows the users to connect to their desk and it will continually remind them to use their desk’s sit-stand adjustment system during the day. It allows the user to set four different favourite positions – i.e. optimal sit and stand work heights. By downloading the Desk Control™ App, you come one step closer to changing the prolonged sitting behaviour, most of us have at the office. Friendly reminders urge you to change position and extensive statistics show you your daily achievements – all to help you build a healthy routine during the workday. For the enthusiastic user, the app offers a pick between three predefined sit-stand challenges or a customised challenge and subsequently allowing you to follow your progress on the PC and see elaborate statistics. For further details, please visit https://www.linak.com/products/controls/desk-control-app/
What’s new in this version
Error and stability corrections.
- Works with LINAK® Desk Panels: DPG1M, DPG1B, or DPG1C
- Easy installation (have clearance from IT-admin)
- Fast onboarding with intuitive built-in guide
- Set favourite sit and stand positions
- Set personal goals – time standing, etc.
- Display statistics
- Auto-drive to favourite positions (Not supported by the IKEA IDÅSEN desk)
- Stand reminders based upon chosen challenge
- Auto-connects automatically to paired desk
- Available in multiple languages
Published byLINAK AS
CopyrightLINAK® and Desk Control™ are both trademarks of LINAK A/S, Denmark. 2020
Approximate size4.95 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryHealth & fitness
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Communicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.