DWG to PDF Converter is a full featured converter that allows you to batch convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF and DWF to PDF (DWFX to PDF) without the need of AutoCAD.
What’s new in this version
The unregistered version converts three files at one time and the full version can be purchased in Windows Store.
- Batch convert DWG to PDF.
- Batch convert DXF to PDF, DWF/DWFx to PDF.
- Stand-alone utility - AutoCAD NOT required.
- Enables you to choose the Size, Quality and Output Color of the PDF file.
- Convert SHX, TTF font, Xref, embedded raster image/Excel in the drawing to PDF.
- AutoCAD Plot Style CTB file and Line Width support.
- Support paper space, model space and active layout.
- Support for margin and custom page sizes.
- Create bookmarks in your PDF.
- Ouput one PDF per layout, one PDF per drawing or all drawings into one PDF file.
- Automatically adjust the page size based on the drawing.
- Automatically recover the drawing if the drawing is damaged.
- Allows you to set the author, title, subject, keywords for the PDF file.
- Supports R2.5 to AutoCAD 2020 DWG/DXF files.
- A "Pro" version available and the "Pro" version supports command line feature.