In today's high speed information culture, we make fast choices on what we buy and what we don't. Now, more than ever, successful designers vie for viewers' eyes with increasingly ingenious techniques. Iain Anderson is here to teach you at least 10 ways to attract and drive viewers' eyes to your designs. One way to grab a viewer's eyes, is by using Iain's CRAP method! Yes, you read it right! CRAP: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment and Proximity! Once you see how these rules work, Iain immediately shows you some examples of how and when it may be necessary to bend or even BREAK these rules you just learned! By watching this course, you will have a better grasp of both Iain's CRAP design principles as well as how (and sometimes how NOT) to apply them in order to create eye-catching, outstanding and original designs! So, watch this course now to get 10 essential design tools into your design toolbox today!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Iain Anderson !
- This course on Graphic Design Tips will show you everything you need to know !
- With 10 videos, and 45 minutes of valuable reference material !
- Including a fully interactive interface !
- So if you’re looking to learn Graphic Design Tips, look no further…
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !