– “Excel To Database” is a free tool allows you to quickly move data between Microsoft excel sheets and database servers. Currently only Microsoft SQL Server is supported but at next editions more database servers types will be supported such as SQL Lite, MySQL …etc. – You need to provide database server connection settings and you will be able to connect to the database and download any table(s) data you want to Microsoft Excel sheets. Also, you can do vise versa and upload any data from Excel sheets to the database tables. – Uploading data is being done by very easy, smart, effective and fast ways. First, download desired tables structure without data from download section, all primary keys and mandatory fields will have Yellow and Cyan colors to be easily identified, remove any other fields if you do not need them, then you have to manually add a new column at the excel sheet with header named “Action”. For each record, type the required action from below three actions: 1- add: for adding new records. 2- update: for updating existing database record. 3- delete: for deleting existing database record. Then, press “Upload” button, the tool will validate uploaded data against database settings, restrictions, data types and tables relations. After Uploading, a new result file will be generated to show you exactly how many records have been added, updated or deleted and show detailed errors if any one happened (you can see a summary at windows log section as well) and no database modifications will be executed unless your uploaded excel sheet is 100% correct.
- Export data from database to excel sheets.
- Import data from excel sheets to database.
- Validate excel sheets data against database settings, structure, data types, tables relations ...etc.
- Do not allow uploading your data to the database unless 100% of your data are correct.
Approximate size5.38 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryDeveloper tools > Database
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry