Beware of ogling ogres! You need to roll boulders down the hill to to beat them back. Correct responses to questions based on unit content will prevent the ogres from attacking. Witness the explosion, sparks, and smoke of various metals during this flame testing lab experiment. The concept of thermal energy transfer has never been more colorful and lively. Shield your eyes from the smoke and heat of these chemical reactions, occurring over the flames of the firepit. Find out how toasting marshmallows causes a chemical reaction, and learn some fire safety tips too. In the world’s first virtual comic book, learn the biography of Mario Molina and his influential work with lasers. Discovering CFCs also played a big role in how we deal with our environment today. Travel at your own pace in this self-guided journey as you learn about the 4 types of chemical reactions, as well as protons, electrons, and neutrons--oh my! When molecules meet, there’s bound to be trouble. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Use boulders to defeat oncoming ogres by answering science questions correctly in this heart-racing interactive game.
- Conduct flame testing with nationally-recognized award winning science teacher, Wendy Martin.
- Toasting marshmallows at the firepit reveals great truths about chemical reactions.
- A mini-biography of Mario Molina and his contribution to chemistry is conveyed in this virtual comic book.
- Learn about chemical reactions and atoms on this first-ever virtual journey.
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to molecular interaction.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.