Fontiary is a character map utility that allows you to check the fonts installed on your system and the characters they contain. Browse all the glyphs o filter by Unicode range. Get all the information of each glyph: Unicode code point, decimal and hexadecimal codification, HTML entity name. You can check easily the special characters of each font and copy then to your documents. Save fonts as favorites for quick access. Symbol and emoji fonts supported.
What’s new in this version
Shows the Unicode name of each glyph. Better support for color fonts.
- List of all fonts installed on the system.
- Quick access to your favorite fonts.
- Shows special characters and Emoji symbols.
- Filter each font by Unicode ranges.
- See several encodings for every glyph: HTML, UTF8, decimal and hexadecimal values.
- Copy data to clipboard.
Approximate size19.34 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEspañol (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
English (United States)