FreeCell Quest is an RPG FreeCell game. You’ve never played FreeCell like this before! When an archmage takes control of the entire continent of Selvarin, the world’s most powerful wizards try and fail to defeat him in battle. You are a young wizard, a master of cards, and you may have what it takes to outwit him. Begin your journey in Seonas, near the Isle of Stone. As you make your way towards Velsedia in the Vale of Tears and prepare to battle the archmage face to face, you must prove your skill in the game. The cards are dealt, but how will you choose to play them? Journey across the seventeen kingdoms and master them all. Take the cards as they are dealt and make them do your bidding. Beware the archmage’s evil spells; he, too, is a master of cards, and his traps will suck away your life if you are not fast enough. The better you play, the stronger you become. Get heroic loot and collect cards to unlock new free cells. Level up to become more powerful and gain amazing skills. Travel across a vast and mysterious land, playing game after game as you prepare for your final battle. FreeCell Quest. No one is truly free until they hold all the cards.
- Play free cell battles with up to 8 suits of cards.
- Gain rewards and experience from your victories.
- Find and buy awesome loot to become stronger and tougher.
- Level up to become more powerful and gain amazing spells to help you with difficult challenges.
- Collect cards to unlock more free cells.
- Dodge attacks coming from buried cards by uncovering them.
- Enjoy exploring a huge world with over 500 unique towns on your epic quest of card sorting!
Published byLegend Studio
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, Legend Studio, Inc.
Developed byLegend Studio
Approximate size106.33 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryCard & board
This app canMicrosoft.storeFilter.core.notSupported_8wekyb3d8bbwe
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)