Software for offline analysis of your activities, recorded by a Garmin GPS sports computer or smartwatch. Import the activity in Garmin-Fit file format from a GPS device, OneDrive or a data carrier. The source files remain where they were selected and are not changed. When using the map function, the geopositions are sent to the appropriate map provider. No data is transmitted to the manufacturer. The trial version has the full range of functions. The trial period is 15 days.
What’s new in this version
What's new in Version 220.127.116.11 EBike Minimum - Maximum Battery Level What's new in Version 18.104.22.168 New Version Fit SDK Release 21.54.01. Correction of minor errors.
- - Import activities in Garmin FIT file format (device paired via USB or from a disk).
- - Additional data (title, description, sport... ) can be provided.
- - Display of activities with the possibility of filtering by year, activity, title, and sports.
- - Comparison of activities.
- - Evaluations by time or distance.
- - Edit additional information per activity.
- - Evaluation of the stored data (diagrams and reports).
- - Heart rate charts when using a heart rate sensor.
- - Heart rate and power zones, , Heart rate, power and cadence alarms when set on GPS.
- - Power cadence diagrams when using a power sensor / cadence sensor. maximum power in time ranges, pedal smoothness, Tourq Effectdiveness, .Power time analysis.
- - Display the route to a map (Microsoft Bing Map, Openstreet Map, OpenTopo Map).
- - Charts and reports with possibility of filtering by year, period, activity, title, sports and sub sport.
- - Minimum, maximum and average comparison.
- - Various trend charts (aerobics and anaerobics, heart rate, performance).
- - Creation of new targets.
- - Display active, completed, and future targets.
- - Edit targets that have not yet expired.
- - Settings such as app theme, app language (English, German), map provider, chart animation.
- - User zones (heart rate and performance) are only used when no zones are stored in the activity.
- - Diagrams for e-bike support and e-bike battery level. Time and distance diagrams with height profiles as an overlay diagram.
Published byIngo Asch
Approximate size48.21 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)