Sailing regatta scoring app that has been used by hundreds of clubs and regatta organisers for over fifteen years. Fully compliant with the Racing Rules of Sailing 2017-2020.
What’s new in this version
This is the first version to be available on the Windows Store.
- It is robust and simple to use for race officers with minimal computer skills
- It can cope with all the races in a season of club sailing, regattas and championships, storing all the data on a file on your own PC.
- It produces results for individual races or series, using Low Points scoring from the Racing Rules of Sailing 2017-2020, with discards as desired.
- It can be used for handicap races - using Portsmouth Yardstick, IRC, NHC, ORC, Small Cat and CYCA as well as non-handicap (level rating) events and generic TCF (Time Correction Factor).
- It will sort out the various classes taking part in an event. Boats can be entered in the order they cross the finishing line, leaving the computer to place each boat in its correct class.
- It allows you to set up Tandem Series that derive their input from other series. Use them to re-compute results using another set of handicaps, for instance, or pick out a sub-series.
- It incorporates Portsmouth Yardstick and Small Cat Scheme data so that handicaps for those classes default to the published value, but can be changed if desired.
- It can produce entry lists and round sheets for the race-management team, as well as lists of winners and other statistics for the sailing secretary.
- It protects access to boat lists, handicaps and race schedules with a password, so that the sailing secretary can control important data.