This is an UWP version of the hexadecimal editor, stable, fast and safe.
What’s new in this version
1. Fix: When creating a new document, the search function cannot be used 2. Fix: Unable to edit content in some scenarios. 3. The search window will automatically hidden while clicking hexadecimal data,
- - Beautiful and practical color matching makes editing and browsing more accurate.
- - Support multiple files that can be opened at the same time.
- - Support to create memory files and save them after editing.
- - If you want to select multiple bytes, you can just use the mouse to select.
- - In single byte selection mode, the following operations can be performed
- Use the up, down, left, and right key of the keyboard to move the selection position.
- Use the keyboard 0-9, A-F to edit the selected byte
- - Context menu that is very useful at any time
- - You can choose to open the file in read-only mode to prevent the file itself from being modified by mistake.