Do you know who created the popular “detective” genre and whose achievements in literature still remain an unsolved mystery? We invite you to plunge into the mystical atmosphere of Edgar Allan Poe’s famous story, The Fall of the House of Usher! Feel like a detective unexpectedly caught up in the most mysterious and unusual investigation! Help Roderick Usher, who’s acting weird, or solve his mystery. Your curiosity and investigative spirit will overcome the mysterious mess of the gloomy rooms of the House of Usher and its environs. This mysterious and complex story challenges you! The game is TRULY FREE, the whole adventure is open to you without any additional purchases - it's entirely up to you to buy optional tools. Features of the game: - Atmospheric locations contain several sets of hidden items and clues. Re-play in an engaging way! - Among the classic locations, you’ll encounter 360-degree panoramic ones - The plot is creatively redesigned and made even more exciting! - Build a collection of rewards for successfully completing locations in a variety of modes!
- Immerse yourself in the mystical atmosphere of Edgar Allan Poe’s famous story with this detective game!
- Step into the shoes of a detective embarking on the most mysterious and unusual investigation involving hidden objects
- Explore atmospheric locations filled with sets of hidden items and clues in this engaging mystery game, making the replay experience captivating!
- Encounter not only classic locations but also 360-degree panoramic ones while searching for hidden objects
- Enjoy TRULY FREE hidden object games where the entire adventure, with mysteries to solve, is open to you without any additional purchases
Copyright2022 Crisp App Studio
Developed byCrispApp Studio
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Report this productSign in to report this game to Microsoft
Report this product for illegal content