This is an HTTP protocol debugging tool. With this tool, we can customize the content of the HTTP request, including the request method, request header fields, and view the returned results in various forms.
What’s new in this version
1. New rounded corner WinUI control. 2. Newly designed hexadecimal viewer.
- You can set the request method, including common methods such as "GET", "POST", "HEAD", "PUT", "DELETE", "OPTIONS", "PATCH", "TRACE", etc.
- Any request header fields can be customized, and commonly used request headers are prefabricated to facilitate testing and reduce manual input errors.
- When the request method is POST, you can set the POST Body content, which can be read from a file or a UTF-8 encoded string.
- You can choose whether to automatically decompress the compressed content in gzip/deflate format.
- You can view the HTTP response code, and all response header field.
- You can view the response content in the form of hex, string, image, and web page.
- Support both dark mode and light mode.
- Usage restrictions for free users: There will be a pop-up nag before the HTTP request.
Published byWuhan Bami Technology Co., Ltd.
Developed byWuhan Bami Technology Co., Ltd.
Approximate size32.21 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryDeveloper tools > Networking
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks