"IP Camera" can turn your device into a wireless IP Camera via built-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser(e.g. Chrome) to view, of course, include "IP camera". It support auto video recording which based on Motion Detection and the video record can be uploaded to OneDrive automatically! "IP Camera" can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube, Facebook), and use for network broadcast. It also supports the rtmps security protocol and RTSP protocol. You can turn it on from IP Camera Server. It support UPnP port forwarding. If you can access your gateway via WAN, and the UPnP on your gateway is opened, you can also use WAN Url from WAN to visit IP Camera Server. "IP Camera" provides full IPv6 support! "IP Camera" is also a MJPEG/ONVIF viewer WITH video recording support! It also supports RTSP and RTMP protocols to playback! Finally, you can add another device's IP Camera Server quickly with build-in QR Code! IP Camera Bridge - A MJPEG video streaming and virtual microphone driver for Windows which can make your Windows applications using IP Camera as WebCam with audio input. https://github.com/shenyaocn/IP-Camera-Bridge
What’s new in this version
2021.4.19 Update * Fix unable to start video when change video source from list * Fix RTSP Server security issue 2021.2.24 Update * Fix unable to add some URLs 2021.2.21 Update * Supports visit RTSP Server over IPv6 2021.2.4 Update * Can custom font weight and font style for video overlay 2021.1.25 Update * Can custom text font for video overlay 2021.1.18 Update * Supports multi lines custom text for video overlay * Can custom color for video overlay text 2021.1.14 Update * Now you can use any text for video overlay including emoji characters 2020.12.22 Update * Improve SSL connection performance 2020.12.14 Update * Fix some issue when capture snapshot 2020.11.17 Update * Improve video performance * Fix crash on some devices 2020.11.1 Update * Improve AAC encoder performance * Fix crash when opening some MJPEG stream 2020.10.9 Update * Fix some hardware encoding issues on SNB platform * Fix some issues on watermark overlay * Fix some crash issues 2020.9.29 Update * Rewrite some codes to improve performance * Fix memory leaks 2020.9.23 Update * Supports H.264/HEVC hardware encoder * Supports HEVC+AAC format on RTSP server, you can enable it from Settings->RTSP Format option * Can change H.264/HEVC encoder bitrate * New "Low delay playback" option allow you to reduce playback delay 2020.9.14 Update * Supports HEVC hardware decoder * Some video recording will be stored in mp4 format instead of mkv format
- Converts local Webcam to a Network IP Camera for security monitoring and transfering video and audio stream via built-in RTSP and HTTP Server
- Can push the video and audio to RTMP live media server (e.g. Push to YouTube), and use for network broadcast
- View ONVIF and MJPEG Stream from IP Camera device and record video stream WITH Audio!
- Support UPnP port forwarding. If you can access your gateway via WAN, and the UPnP on your gateway is opened, you can also use WAN Url from WAN to visit IP Camera Server.
- Auto video recording which based on Motion Detection
- A RTSP and RTMP client with video recording support
- Support cameras switching between two or more
- Supports viewing ONVIF camera and also supports changing resolution, encoder and so on
- Supports scanning ONVIF camera on the same local network
Published by沈垚 / ShenYao China
Copyright沈垚 / ShenYao China
Approximate size40.86 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canUse your webcam
Use your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your video library
Use your pictures library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)