The official JESIP App supporting the use of the JESIP Joint Doctrine: the interoperability framework. The App is a useful tool for all levels of staff working in emergency response including within the emergency services and the Category 1 & 2 responders.
- Easily follow the five principles of joint working using the Joint Decision Model
- Complete a METHANE report (or ETHANE for non-major incidents) and send via sms or email
- Find definitions to common terms using the Glossary
- Information on tabards worn by on-scene commanders
- Information about the mobile communications used by the emergency services, including handset instructions and how to change talk groups.
Published byEby Design Ltd
Copyright© 2017 EBY Design Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Developed byEby Design Ltd
Approximate size58.97 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canUse your location
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your contacts
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United Kingdom)