Free and open-source application for setting GIFs, Videos and WebPages as your desktop wallpaper. Powered by Chromium browser and MPV player, your wallpapers supports the latest web technologies and video standards. This is an open source project and community participation is welcome. To participate please visit https://github.com/rocksdanister/lively
What’s new in this version
New seekwp commandline control. Now import multiple files by drag'n'drop. Edit existing library items from context-menu. Duplicate and span mode have independent wallpaper settings. Lively now recovers from windows shell/explorer crash. Wallpaper recording filename will now also contain the capture resolution. User interface improvements. Updated web browser. Updated mpv player. Updated youtube-dl.
- Wallpaper playback is paused (0% resource usage) when running games/work.
- Supports multiple displays of any aspect ratio and resolution.
- Hardware accelerated video playback powered by mpv player, set any video as wallpaper.
- Powered by Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF), set any website as wallpaper.
- Use Lively Audio API make wallpapers that react to system audio.
- Use Lively System API to make widgets that show system information.
- Supports online video streams and Shadertoy.com links.
- Fully opensource and free, no features behind paywall.
- Supports Dark and Light theme.
Approximate size435.71 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection