MathsGraph is a user-friendly interactive mathematics graphing application intended as a home study aid for learners in their final three years at school (up to and including additional mathematics) as we as a classroom tuition tool for educators. The overriding goal of MathsGraph is to enhance fundamental understanding of mathematical concepts through guided experimentation and observation.
What’s new in this version
Updated Product info. Added new introduction tutorial.
- Covers algebraic- and trigonometric functions typically encountered in school syllabi, up to and including additional mathematics.
- Draws graph of a function as well as its first derivative, second derivative, anti-derivative and definite integral, all in different colors on the same set of axes.
- Allows learners to observe and study the dynamic interaction between above graphs when scrolling the individual constants in a function’s defining equation.
- Draws absolute value graphs.
- Draws transformed graphs (shifts, reflections, inverse functions and vertical and horizontal compression or expansion).
- Draws tangents to graphs through an external reference point or through points on a graph and gives the equations of tangents as well as the coordinates of tangency points.
- Calculates integrals
- Calculates and plots real and imaginary roots of quadratic and cubic functions.
- Provides coordinates of points on a graph and solutions to simultaneous equations.
- Comprehensive set of embedded tutorials give instructions on using the application, guide the user through each function and provide easy to follow examples to work through.
Published byEdugraph (Pty) Ltd
CopyrightCopyright EduGraph (Pty) Ltd.
Developed byEduGraph (Pty) Ltd.
Approximate size2.51 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection