MbTilesViewer is a tool for viewing and working with maps stored in MbTiles format. Maps can be stored on the device and loaded offline at any time. For better orientation the current location can be highlighted on the map. A switch between multiple files can be managed easily. Furthermore does MbTilesViewer allow quick and easy handling of markers and paths on the map. Stored markers and paths can easily be exchanged across devices via an import/export function.
What’s new in this version
Version 1.4.2 improves the saving of the last position when the app is closed and fixes a bug when showing the current position with disabled paths in the database.
- Loading MbTiles files offline
- Highlighting current location
- Marking of places of interest
- Import/Export of saved markers in GPS exchange format
- Derivation of paths from markers
- Import/Export of saved paths in GPS exchange format
- Measuring distances on the map
Published byA. Funkhänel
Approximate size31.07 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)