Ableton Live is more than a song production and performance tool. This powerful DAW includes everything tools you need to create pro-sounding mixes! Producer and certified trainer Noah Pred is here to show you how to do it! Noah starts the course by explaining how Ableton Live differs from other DAWs when it comes to mixing. He then dives into sound boxing, explaining how this concept can help you create great sounding three-dimensional mixes, and how you can take this idea further by adding a fourth dimension to it. Next, you learn about gain staging, how to keep you project organized, and you discover tips to speed up the mixing process. Every mixing tools and techniques are covered in details: compression, EQ, panning, time-based effects, Live’s Drum Buss device, gating, and a lot more… The last tutorial lets you hear the differences between the mixed and unmixed versions of the track. So sit back and enjoy! Ableton Live’s with Ableton Certified trainer Noah Pred is about to show you how to take your Ableton Live mixing skills to the next level!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Noah Pred!
- This course on Live 10 will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 30 videos, and 1 hour and 39 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Mixing Tacks, look no further...
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it!