My Server 2012 R2 for Windows 8 is an application designed to help you keep seamlessly connected to your server resources through devices running Windows 8. With My Server, you can manage users, devices, alerts, and access shared files in Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials. In addition, files that you have recently accessed with My Server files continue to be available to you even when offline.
- Browse, edit and search files stored on your server
- Manage users, devices, and alerts
- Share local resources to server or save server resources locally
- Access files that you opened recently even without an Internet connection. The changes made offline will be automatically synchronized to the server when online
- Playback of media files stored on server
Published byMicrosoft Corporation
Copyright(c) Microsoft Corporation
Developed byMicrosoft Corporation
Approximate size9.62 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use data stored on an external storage device
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)