n4to7 stands for 'numeracy years 4 to 7'. 'n4to7 Observe' allows the numeracy teacher to observe in real time all the students activity on their 'n4to7 Workbook'. The teacher is able to immediately identify and rectify student learning issues. 'n4to7 Observe' together with 'n4to7 Workbook' support the teacher to; Give the teacher immediate feedback on student and class performance on numeracy skills. - Ensure prerequisite skills are understood before teaching new skills. - Check new skills taught have been understood - Mix new skills with previously mastered skills to reinforce learning - Better monitor progress and assist both individuals and the class. - Provide seamless progression to above grade and below grade skills to aid advancement and remediation. - Provide an environment where students can explore skills at their own pace. - Provide ongoing measurement and reporting on student progress. 'n4to7 Observe' together with 'n4to7 Workbook' can complement the traditional teaching medium used in the classroom.
What’s new in this version
- Teachers can observe classroom student activity - Syllabus skill description for years 4 to 7 - Subject areas covering number and fractions - Predefined exercises to practice the skills covering each year and subject area - Thousands of randomly generated questions covering each year and subject area
- Connect to wifi and observe student activity connected to n4to7 Workbook'
- Skill descriptions for the numeracy syllabus for school year 4 to 7
- Pre defined exercises matching the syllabus for each year and subject area
- Thousands of randomly generated questions
Approximate size62.53 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryEducation > Study guides
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.