Use your recognised digital signature and handwritten signature to approve or sign documents on your smartphone or tablet. nebulaSIGN® lets you work with digital signatures on your own documents (stored on your device or in the cloud) or on documents assigned by an organisation’s corporate infrastructure. The digital signature is made with a digital certificate held by the user in the central system of the organization or by a digitized handwritten signature.
- Operational via Internet or Intranet
- Digital signature on PDF files
- Handwritten signatures
- Compatible with Windows 10 smartphones and tablets
- Digital signatures via the user’s digital certificates held centrally in the nebulaCERT system
- Handwritten electronic signatures (digitized signature) embedded in PDF documents
- Work flow involving multiple users
- No need to have the digital certificate on your smartphone or tablet
- Integrated with OTP or directory authentication
- Explanation included when a signature is denied
- Customization of complex workflows
- Ease of distribution (BYOD based)
Published byVintegris S.L
Developed byVintegris S.L
Approximate size25.21 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategorySecurity > Personal security
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)