Nihongo Jisho(日本語辞書） Japanese - English dictionary. It uses offline database that contains around 170000 entries. Dictionary can be used without internet connection. Offers clean minimalistic design and all basic dictionary functions. Japanese word search can be performed in any Japanese writing system (hiragana, katakana, and kanji) or Latin alphabet. Latin alphabet search in lower case letters is converted to hiragana. Search in upper case letters is converted to katakana. Also supports English to Japanese or mixed search. History/Favorites list. Search kanji by radicals. Supports Light and Dark themes.
What’s new in this version
Updated user interface to better match Windows 10 design. Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Offline Japanese-English-Japanese Dictionary.
- Great general Japanese dictionary with roughly 170 000 entries (uses JMdict database).
- Clean minimalistic design.
- Can perform Japanese search in Latin letters (romaji).
- Search as you type.
- Supports Snap View.
- Verb conjugation.
- Example sentences. (uses Tatoeba/Tanaka Corpus)
- Kanji definition. (uses KANJIDIC2)
- Themes support.
- History, favorites list.
- Kanji lookup by radicals.