October 1944, something strange is happening in Sundäe, a rustic Norwegian town where a mysterious dark moon hangs over the sky, generating uncertainty among its inhabitants. As World War II continues, the Okkulte-55, a secret division of the Third Reich, arrives in Sundäe to unleash an ancient curse, in a desperate act to twist the course of the war. Alexei Krakovitz, a quadriplegic professor of occult science and Akiro Kagasawa, his faithful assistant, are sent to Norway on a secret mission to unravel the mystery and save the world from the Okkulte-55 clutches. This Prologue starts to unravel an original story with absurd dark humor, riddled with eccentric characters, diabolical inventions, puzzles, occultism, talking dead, witches, worms, a mysterious party, and an ancient curse that threatens the human race. An adventure so delusional that it will make you delirious to the delirium itself! Ha-Ha!
- Play through the first few chapters of the full game, then complete the story in Nine Witches: Family Disruption
- Single player, dual character action-adventure with puzzle-solving elements.
- Join professor Alexei Krakovitz and his loyal Japanese assistant, Akiro Kagasawa, as they begin a journey into this supernatural world.
- Learn about Sundäe, a town oppressed by the Okkulte-55, on the northwest coast of Norway.
- Talk with the dead.
- Retro-pixel style artwork.