openSUSE Leap 15.2 is the distribution for professional developers, system administrators, entrepreneurs and Independent Software Vendors. openSUSE Leap 15.2 is a great choice for: - Corporate users in environments where Windows is mandated. - Users of CygWin who would like to better mirror their Linux systems. - System Administrators who would like native command-line UNIX tools such as rsync, tar, vim, grep, sed, awk, and so much more. - Developers wanting to closely mirror Linux server environments without the overhead of a virtual machine. - Users who would like to learn Linux without the additional complexity of setting up a dual-boot system or virtual machine.
What’s new in this version
For complete details on features new to openSUSE Leap 15.2 visit https://doc.opensuse.org/release-notes/x86_64/openSUSE/Leap/15.2/index.html
- True RPM package management using openSUSE's package repositories.
- System updates with zypper RPM package management.
- rsync, tar, vim, grep, sed, awk, and other UNIX tools
- Native "Linux style" connectivity using tools such as SSH, curl, wget, and more.
- Leap offers about every programming language a developer can choose. Go, Rust, Haskell, C++, Ruby on Rails, Java, Python, Perl and more
- Use glib as a catch-all utility library for data types, macros, type conversions, string & file utilities, and more.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.