Orient is a modern Windows app that allows you to review and store your orienteering runs. Place your run on the map, view pace, elevation or heart rate charts, see important metrics and easily take notes using Windows Ink. Alpha release. The app is lacking features and may not always work as expected.
What’s new in this version
App version 0.3.2 changelog: ● Added the ability to view 2 or more routes on the map. ● Added a new table and graph option to compare 2 or more routes. ● Fixed some bugs, probably created some others.
- View your run on top of the orienteering map.
- Automatically adjust the route and add waypoints by adding split times.
- View a variety of metrics in a data table for each leg of the run.
- View speed, pace, elevation or heart rate charts.
- Easily take notes using touch, mouse or Windows Ink supported pen.
- Export the file as an image.
- Import your runs straight from Strava.
Approximate size31.67 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United Kingdom)