Draw, Write, Type and Highlight PDFs with this powerful PDF annotation tool. Add freehand drawings, handwritten notes, highlighting with shapes and typed comments to your PDFs with ease using touch, stylus or mouse input. Whether you are a student highlighting key revision information or an entrepreneur adding notes to a business proposal PDF MarkUp is the tool for you! It could not be easier to MarkUp your PDF’s; simply open your PDF within PDF MarkUp, select from the range of annotation tools, such as freehand for handwritten notes or drawings using your finger, mouse or stylus and start marking up. Once you have finished updating your PDF it can be saved to the file system for easy distribution.
- Add handwritten notes to your PDF using your finger, stylus or mouse
- Use the Text tool to add typed notes
- Highlight text or other document sections using the Line, Rectangle and Ellipse tools.
- Use the freehand tool to add drawings to your PDF
- All tools provide the facility to customise features such as background and foreground colours, font size and colour
- Don’t worry if you make a mistake, all MarkUp can be removed in select mode.
- Use the advanced PDF Viewer to easily navigate, zoom or to see a thumbnail view of your document.
- Open password protected documents with ease and optionally save your Marked Up PDF with a password for added security.
Published byXtremeDevelopments.com Ltd
CopyrightCopyright © 2016, XtremeDevelopments.com Ltd
Approximate size41.48 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryUtilities & tools
This app canAccess your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)