With the PDP Control Hub customize your controller*, run diagnostics, easily update firmware, and tailor your gaming experience to fit your unique style. Go to the diagnostics section to make sure the controller is working as it should by running a test on the buttons, sticks, triggers, audio, or vibration. The PDP Control Hub even offers re-calibration; if the sticks and triggers aren't performing as expected, run a re-calibration to reset them. In configuration, customize the controllers audio settings, vibration strength, analog stick dead zone, trigger dead zone, and re-map button values to make your controller truly yours. *Please note a compatible PDP Xbox One Controller is required to take advantage of the PDP Control Hub.
What’s new in this version
This update has the following changes: * Support for model numbers 049-005, 049-012-BL, 049-012-RD, and 049-012-CMBK * Support for the Share button * Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Completely customize the settings on your controller, from audio to adjusting the dead zone on the triggers.
- Run diagnostics on each part of the controller to make sure everything is working as it should.
- Easily re-calibrate the sticks and triggers within the app if performance seems off.
- Your controller will always be up-to-date with the latest firmware available through the app.
- The PDP Control Hub dynamically adjusts to the color of your controller.
Published byPerformance Designed Products LLC
Copyright(C) 2020 Performance Designed Products LLC
Developed byPerformance Designed Products
Approximate size95.48 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)