The first game in the Expanded Chess Series is 9x9 Perfect Chess, which: - expands the game board from 8x8 to 9x9 - places the King in the center of the board -adds a second Queen -and adds a ninth Pawn. -King castles in symmetrical manner The game board is perfectly symmetrical. This results in all four Bishops starting on a black square. In order to give the Bishops added mobility and travel on either white or black diagonals, Bishops are entitled to slide one square side ways.
What’s new in this version
Third issue of game. Play Online against other Players Online game keeps Player Rating and Ranking Play a friend, select an opponent or issue a challenge online View your game statistics for online play Countdown timer for Online play
- Player vs Player Mode for two people
- Player vs AI for one player against computer
- AI has 5 levels of play
- Game displays the moves of each player in standard notation
- Game displays captured pieces
- Game displays score for each player based on value of captured pieces
- Game displays all open squares highlighted for piece delegated to move
- Player making move displays flashing prompt
- Back button allows player to take back a move
- Audible indication of moves and check
Published byEXPANDED CHESS
CopyrightCopyright © 2009-20120 Daniel Abuda All rights reserved.
Approximate size93.43 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryCard & board
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Read and delete Text Messages