Automatically stitch your photos to panorama! Does creating a perfect panorama require professional skills and a high-end camera? Not, necessarily. With PhotoStitcher you can stitch multiple photos into a picturesque panoramic image. The program smoothly combines photos of different resolutions, different shooting angles and even different perspectives into one perfectly aligned panorama depicting breath-taking landscapes, monumental churches or skyscraping mountains that are so hard to fit into one frame. Scan Oversized Images in Pieces and Stitch them Together Using PhotoStitcher. Need to scan something that's larger than your scanner's window? You don't need to spend thousands of dollars on a large format scanner. Shoot overlapping photos and PhotoStitcher stitches them all! Ensure that each photo has about 30-50% overlap with all other adjacent photograph. Sometimes one standard size photo is simply not enough to capture the magnificence of a certain landscape. A horizontal panorama would better reflect the beauty of seashore, while a vertical panoramic image would catch a wonderful mountain view in its full splendor. PhotoStitcher helps you create nice panoramic images from individual overlapping photos in case you missed the opportunity to take a panoramic shot and only have scattered photos with varying perspective, angle and zoom. Create perfect panoramas in one click! Making a really nice panoramic photo of a city usually requires a wide-angle camera. Typical non-professional lenses simply cannot capture the entire view in one frame. However if you aren't a lucky owner of a professional camera and photographic skills you still can create perfect panoramas from scattered images of the same place. PhotoStitcher automatically aligns individual pictures stitching them one by one into an eye-catching professionally-looking panorama!
What’s new in this version
Improved usability and stability
- Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
- Accelerated stitching on multiple CPU cores.
- Automatic cropping to maximum image area.
- Automatic exposure blending.
- Automatically stitch scanned images into a large picture.
- Choice of planar, cylindrical, stereographic, orthographic, Mercator, or spherical projection.
- Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click "Stitch"
- Merge multiple microscope images into a single picture
- Automatically Stitch Satellite Google Earth Images
- Easy to get use & started
- Automatic image completion
- State of the art stitching engine.
- Completely non-technical
Published byMaxim Gapchenko
Approximate size20.03 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.