Pin your documents, folders, webpages, pictures, videos, Steam games and other files (not executables) to the Start screen absolutely free and without ads! Just pick or drag and drop your file or folder to the app, choose the icon, choose the app which will be launching the file(optional) and pin it, that's it!
What’s new in this version
-New light theme -Icons (.ico) can be used as tile's icon -Fixed displayed name changes while editing -Minor improvements
- No ads! Absolutely Free
- Drag and Drop a file from File Explorer, Desktop, OneDrive, etc.
- Write your own tile's displayed name
- Pin files or folders from OneDrive
- After moving pinned file the tile still will be openning it
- Choose associated application to open file with it
- Icons customization
- Pin webpages from Microsoft Edge
- Pin Steam games
Published bySergei Butko
Developed bySergei Butko
Approximate size24.91 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Use your music library
Use your pictures library
Use data stored on an external storage device
Use your video library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.