PixiEditor is a pixel art editing software. Create beautiful sprites for your games and edit images. All packed in an eye-friendly dark theme. Have you ever used Photoshop or Gimp? Reinventing the wheel is unnecessary, we wanted users to get familiar with the tool quickly and with ease.
What’s new in this version
- Added navigator - Fixed parser (deserializer) - Added show image in taskbar setting - Added circle select
- Easy to use - PixiEditor layout is similar to other popular editing programs, so you can get familiar with the tool quickly and with ease.
- Layers - With our advanced layer system, you can easily organize, edit and work with layers. Delete, group, rename, merge and much more!
- Full RGBA + transparency support - With layer opacity and color alpha, you can combine multiple transparency levels and work with them easily.
- Numerous pixel-perfect tools - Draw like a pro, using our pixel-perfect pen, which removes unnecessary pixels, so your artwork can be done faster and better.
- Multiple documents editing support - Edit documents side to side, create multiple columns, rows. Float windows and organize tabs.
- Open source - The software is open and free, check out the source code on GitHub.
- Continuous development - We are a group of passionate people, who work constantly on making PixiEditor better every day.
- Stylus support - You can draw and erase using your digital pen.
Published byPixiEditor Organization
CopyrightCopyright © PixiEditor Organization
Developed byKrzysztof Krysiński, Egor Mozgovoy, Philip Kreuz and contributors
Approximate size155.38 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry