Professor Teaches provides interactive, hands-on training for QuickBooks 2020, the premier small business accounting software. QuickBooks is designed to help manage small businesses, including product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and more. Learn how to improve your productivity and run your business more efficiently using QuickBooks. Each interactive course is organized for fast and easy learning with hands-on exercises to help you build new skills quickly. The Fast Way to Learn QuickBooks! Learn from each of the courses or just the one you need! More than just videos, you’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included. Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives — easily available from the main menu. Build Your Business & Increase Efficiency Teach yourself how to automate most of your accounting tasks: printing checks, paying bills, and tracking expenses. You can build your skills quickly to unlock the power of QuickBooks and expand your business. Effectively use QuickBooks Pro small business accounting software to help your business grow. Professor Teaches training includes: • Accounting Basics • QuickBooks Fundamentals • Setting Up the Chart of Accounts • Creating Items • Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds • Maintaining Financial Information • Working with Reports • Setting Up Lists • Tracking sales • Tracking expenses • Entering customer payments • Creating invoices and forms
What’s new in this version
Password-protect a Company File by establishing a password during the Easy Step Interview process. Facilitate faster payments by including a PO number in invoice headers.
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested
- Professional voice narration assists retention
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application.
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates.
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training