Quick Eye is a quick look application for Windows. Just press the space bar to quickly preview files. This software is also recommended for people who are used to macOS.
What’s new in this version
- v11.1 [Add] "Go back" with Backspace key or mouse back button [Fix] Option Dialog all in English. (Thanks to Andrew) -11.0 [Add]modern skin. [Add]Open with. [Add]Mouse gesture. [Update]Update some libraries. [Fix]some bugs. -10.0 [Add]Theme change. [Fix]PDF file locked. [Fix]High CPU Usage. -v9.0 [Add]New media player UI. -v8.0 [Add] Binary Pane. [Fix] Fixes crashes. -v7.1 [Fix] Fixes crashes. [Fix] Fixes freezes. [Fix]Fixes memory leaks. -v7.0 [Add] Changing the assigned global hotkey command for preview. [Add] Preload images. [Add] Cache images. [Fix] Fix some crash.
- Just press the space bar to quickly preview files.
- Quick Eye is a file previewer that cuts down on unnecessary tasks to preview files at a fast speed. This alleviates the need to spend time starting each application just to see the content of a file.
- Quick Eye supports many different file types including image, video, audio, and text files.
- Support preview compressed files ZIP, RAR, and more.
- In addition to the embedded Windows preview handler and Quick Eye’s original preview functions, you can add more supported formats by loading the Susie Plug-in (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Quick Eye has Syntax highlighting. The feature displays text, markup, and source code in different colors according to the category of terms.
- Customize Quick Eye according to your preferences with the optional settings.
Published byClient Side Inc.
Approximate size24.39 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)