Railroad Ink Scorekeeper allows you to place & remove squares (regular and bonus) from the board of the boardgame Railroad Ink. The app dynamically calculates the score as squares are added & removed. Squares can be rotated by tapping, and moved, removed, or replaced by dragging them to another square or off the board.
What’s new in this version
The current version has added the ability to identify invalidly placed squares. This includes having more than 3 bonus squares, squares that are not part of a network (squares that do not connect to an exit), and squares that are placed with sides that do not match adjacent squares or exits (road & track touching each other). Invalidly placed squares will be displayed with a yellow ! in the upper right corner. This feature is strictly informational and does not affect scoring or prevent you from placing invalid squares.
- Add, move, and remove squares from the board
- Rotate squares after adding
- Dynamically calculate score
- Automatically detect which bonus squares have been used
- Identifies invalidly placed squares by displaying a yellow ! in the upper right of the square