RPN Scientific X is a scientific Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) calculator based on the venerable Hewlett Packard 10C scientific calculator. It was designed especially for Windows 10, is free, does not contain any advertisements, and does not collect information about you, your computer or your phone. It performs all of the 10C’s scientific math functions. RPN Scientific X has a 100 level stack and supports ten store and recall memory locations. Results can be displayed with up to nine decimal places of accuracy. When used on a desktop or tablet, it includes a “tape” to show results of calculations. The tape can be copied or cleared.
What’s new in this version
RPN Scientific X is a Universal Windows Platform update to the RPN Scientific applications written for Windows 8 desktops and phones. It includes several new features, responds better to resizing commands, and fixes some minor bugs. New features include the ability to copy and clear tape data and resize the tape text. Version 1.2 fixed some minor bugs in the mobile version. Version 1.3 switches to scientific notation when a fixed format number has no significant figures. Version 1.4 fixed a major bug when using commas as the decimal separator.
- Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) scientific calculator based on HP 10C
- Free, no adds, no user tracking
- 100 level stack and 10 store/recall registers
- 14 math functions including log, square root, powers, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions
- Country-specific number group and decimal separators
- Optional button click setting
- Multiple number formats with up to nine decimal places in display
- Desktop/tablet display has "tape" for showing results of computations
- Tape can be copied and cleared; size of tape text can be changed