Screen, webcam, and board recorder with an integrated editor. (Not compatible with Windows 10 S) Visit www.screentogif.com to see more of it.
What’s new in this version
What's new? Visit https://github.com/NickeManarin/ScreenToGif/releases to read more.
- Record your screen with the integrated recorder: Select an area of your screen, record and pause as you wish.
- Webcam recorder: Simply select your webcam and start recording.
- Sketchboard recorder: Start drawing things and the recorder will automatically pick what you are drawing.
- Integrated editor: Edit your recording, import gifs or videos, and save as Gif, Apng, Webp or video.
- With the editor you can also remove frames, add annotations, add title frames, add drawings and much more.
Developed byNicke Manarin
Approximate size5.96 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryPhoto & video
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Access your Internet connection