Vector graphics can be scaled to any size without any quality loss, so knowing how to create them is an essential skill to have in your toolbox. They are literally everywhere: ads, websites, books, etc. Anytime you see crisp and beautiful icons, illustrations, logos, artistic text, there's a good chance Adobe Illustrator was used to create them. This course, by artist and trainer Iain Anderson is the best place to get familiar with the most widely used vector graphics software, Adobe Illustrator. Iain starts the course by giving you a tour of the user interface. He shows you how to create documents and draw basic shapes using Illustrator's various tools and shortcuts. You also learn to colorize your graphics with Strokes, Fills and Gradients. Once you have mastered all the basics, you dive into the powerful Pen tool. You discover how to create more complex shapes by adjusting its paths, and how to delete them if needed. Along the way, you also learn tips to craft stylized text, how to organize your work using good grouping and layering practices, and many more tips to help you work better and faster. The course ends by showing you how to combine all the techniques shown to create a logo design. So join teacher and freelance artist Iain Anderson in this course, and learn to get started with the powerful illustration software that is Adobe Illustrator.
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Iain Anderson !
- This course on Illustrator will show you everything you need to know !
- With 24 videos, and 1 hour and 36 minutes of valuable reference material !
- Including a fully interactive interface !
- So if you’re looking to learn Illustrator, look no further…
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !