A random name and group picker. Offers a choice of picking screens for selecting individual names. Supports differentiation based questioning by allowing students to be placed in categories. Supports customization of visual and timing aspects of the picking screens via a settings page. Note: The trial version is a 1-day trial, after which the app will stop functioning unless purchased.
What’s new in this version
Added new color schemes for Fruit Machine picker.
- Engaging animation-based random name picker.
- Choice of 3 picking displays for selecting individual students.
- Group picking option allows dividing a class into groups.
- Supports class sizes of up to 300 students.
- Class details are saved to the device, so the app does not rely on an internet connection.
- Copy and Paste facility for student lists to allow transfer to and from an external spreadsheet.
- Supports customization of visual aspects of picking screens (such as font, colours and animation speed).
- Support for category based picking to aid differentiation (Keyboard required).
Published byChris Stringer
Developed byChris Stringer
Approximate size29.77 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryUtilities & tools
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.